Description de l'offre d'emploi
ENTUM GROUP, A GLOBAL COMPANY CLOSE TO ITS CUSTOMERS
Our goal is to create value by contributing to the success of our customers by being their innovation partner, offering:
- Flexible Solutions tailored to the customer and project-specific requirements
- Design, manufacturing, and turn-key build specification services
- Product lifecycle management services
- Deep domain knowledge in high technology segments
- 2300 skilled professionals moved by quality and excellence
Today, the Centum Group’s offerings range from customized product design & development, manufacturing services and turnkey solutions for mission-critical applications. These solutions are offered through the key operating business units that work together to address the customer needs. Each business unit is led by a strong and experienced management team.
As a Certification and Authorization (C&A) Engineer you will define and execute the Certification and Authorization project plan in order, to obtain the Authorization, to Put into Service (APIS) of the On-board or Trackside ETCS signaling sub-system by the relevant National Authorities. For that purpose, the compliance with the European Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) and / or with the specific national requirements have to be assessed by different external independent entities.
The main task of the project C&A Leader is to coordinate all activities and collection of required deliverables/means of proof with the various internal and external project stakeholders in order to obtain the necessary certificates and authorizations for the project.
The Certification and Authorization Engineer is responsible for:
- Defining and executing the Certification & Authorization Project Plan in line with Project QCD objectives
- Defining the Project Certification & Authorization applicable legal referentials and associated requirements
- Planning all the C&A-related activities in coordination with Project team based on existing standards, regulations and return on experience from previous or similar projects
- Preparing the procurement of external assessment services: creation of call for tender documents based on the defined scope of assessment, conducting the tender process, evaluation of tenders, contract drafting and negotiations with assessors in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Monitoring the development of evidences/means of proofs with the relevant stakeholders, by conducting regular workshops with various departments and sub-contractors
- Organizing and managing the assessment process with external assessors (Notified Bodies, Country Designated Bodies, etc), monitoring/follow-up of related action plans, review and approval of assessments reports
- Compiling the Certification and Authorization dossiers: definition of the content, compliance to formal requirements, file the official authorization requests towards European and / or National authorities
Pré-requis du poste
- Masters Degree (Engineering or others): electronics, electro-mechanical, ...
- NSA training, desirable
- Experience of Certification & Authorization process in Railways, signaling systems and products domain, mandatory
Competencies & Skills:
- Rigorous in the respect of the processes and regulations related to C&A scope
- Team Player
- Autonomous and Proactive
- Good communication and coordination skills (with internal and external stakeholders)
- Fluent in English (oral & written); Other languages are an asset