Description de l'offre d'emploi
Centum T&S is specialized in electronics and embedded system, it is active in different countries, India, France, Canada, Belgium.
Our various customers are in the railway, aerospace, medical, automotive sectors...
Centum T&S offers a dynamic multicultural work environment and the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team where collaboration, creativity, courage, and curiosity play an important role. You will be working on exciting projects and benefit from a thorough on the job development and training.
Main missions will be:
- Within a growing development team, contribute to the realization and the packaging of Ground Segment components that control satellites in orbit
- In collaboration with the Tech Lead, analyze nonfunctional requirements, and automate steps up to obtaining seamless delivery pipelines, ensuring non-regression, performance, robustness, and reliability
- Take full ownership of the implementation of this solution, up to its deployment on QA environment
- Support the team in charge of the solution integration on test bench and in-situ
- Stay up to date with innovative technologies, practices, and tools
- Upskill the members of your team by sharing solutions and best practices, and stay up to date with project progress
Pré-requis du poste
- University Degree in Computer Science or any related field, or equivalent knowledge in the field
- At least 3 years’ work experience in development and maintenance of applications and systems
- Deep understanding of software development, from software architecture to clean code and craftmanship
- Previous experience in working in Agile Software Development Projects
- Strong experience in Java / Spring boot development in a microservices infrastructure
- Experience in scripting languanges like Bash / Python or any other equivalent
- Experience in software devopment or system integration using APIs and tools or specifications like OpenAPI, Swagger
- Experience in using or integrating test frameworks like Junit, Cucumber or any other equivalent
- Development skills with attention to acute design, detailed implementation and commited delivery deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Display team spirit and collaboration mindset, ease in integration into a multi-cultural co-creative environment
- Highly proficient in English, any other language will be considered an advantage
The following skills are considered an advantage:
- Experience in using Infrastructure-as-Code tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or any other equivalent
- Experience in using or integrating Monitoring and Logging tools like ELK, Graphana, Prometheus, Dynatrace or any other equivalent
- Experience in Azure Cloud Provider
- Renumeration package, including interesting extra-legal benefits. Hence, we offer you the flexibility to keep a healthy work-life balance, car and fuel, fees..., through flexible hours and a combination of on- and offsite working.
Join & Grow your career with us!