Installation Design Mechanical Engineer H/F
Charleroi, Wallonne, Région, BelgiqueIndustrialisation
Description de l'offre d'emploi
CENTUM GROUP, A GLOBAL COMPANY CLOSE TO ITS CUSTOMERS
Our goal is to create value by contributing to the success of our customers by being their innovation partner, offering:
- Flexible Solutions tailored to the customer and project-specific requirements
- Design, manufacturing, and turn-key build specification services
- Product lifecycle management services
- Deep domain knowledge in high technology segments
- 2300 skilled professionals moved by quality and excellence
Today, the Centum Group’s offerings range from customized product design & development, manufacturing services and turnkey solutions for mission-critical applications. These solutions are offered through the key operating business units that work together to address the customer needs. Each business unit is led by a strong and experienced management team.
- Participate to train surveys in order to define installation principles and establish a descriptive document
of selected solutions to get customer approval,
- Conceive and design with CAD software the means to install onboard components,
- Follow validation cycle of mechanical designs, participate to FEA analysis,
- Build the Bill Of Material relevant to the installation and compliant with train constrains and standards,
- Collaborate with electrical engineers to build the Part breakdown List or the final installation solution,
- Draw-up of installation procedure explaining installation activities to be performed.
Pré-requis du poste
Educational requirements :
Master degree in Engineering school or equivalent / university, specialisation or oriented in mechanical design, a preceding experience of design within an engineering department is required.
Desired knowledge/Experience :
- Knowledge of Inventor is preferred ; Catia or Solid Works may also be adequate. Proficiency in mechanical schematics dimensioning is mandatory.
- Knowledge of railways is an asset.
- Knowledge of V-cycles is an asset,
- Knowledge of FEM/FEA analysis is an asset
- Knowledge of PLM – ENOVIA is an asset
- Knowledge of 3D scanners is an asset
- Writing skills : clarity, rigor, and concision
- English, minimum B2 (FCE), to be able to write technical instructions ; French language is an asset.
Behavioural Skills / Competencies :
- Team spirit;
- Rigor and open-minded;
- Autonomy and perseverance;
- Good verbal and written communication,
- Goodwill and proactivity
Our advantages :
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An environment of colleagues competent in electronics, RF, FPGA, mechanical design...
Join us and grow your career with us !