Description de l'offre d'emploi
Centum was founded in 1994 in Bangalore, India. Since then, Centum has rapidly grown into a diversified electronics company with operations in North America, EMEA and Asia. The company offers a broad range of products and services across different industry segments. It has continuously invested in strengthening its design & product development capabilities while developing deep domain knowledge in the segments it operates in. Centum has also established truly world-class manufacturing facilities with cutting edge infrastructure as well as a global supply chain capable of delivering products with high quality and reliability.
A key contributor to Centum Group’s growth has been the strong relationships forged with international customers and partners. This customer-focused approach coupled with Centum’s culture hinged on the core-values of Technology-Teamwork-Trust has resulted in a track-record of high quality products & services and excellent execution ability.
For one of our client, we are looking for a Project Management Officer transversal expert, he/she is specialized in one or several domains of Bid / Project Management and contributes to PMO’s Operational Activities.
the PMO expert is responsible to:
- Develop, deploy and improve standards (governance, processes, methods and tools) for bids and projects management within the organization
- Ability to adapt/change current processes with the various actors of change, ensuring consistency and involvement of the concerned teams to jointly ensure the delivery of the transformation. If required, organize dedicated meeting with different stakeholders (put in place existing or new governance). For e.g. the Order Intake process
- Produce and analyse data related to capacity management (resource plan)
- Participate as needed to progress meetings, bid and project reviews in order to capture relevant information
- Generate reporting related to opportunities from our CRM tool
- Drive conjointly our portfolio management tool with the Head of PMO
Pré-requis du poste
- Master degree : industrial, electromechanical, electronics or civil engineer
- Fluent in French and English (read, written and spoken) is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a PMO or PM position
- Adapt data in a Power BI environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel (complex reports) and Sharepoint
We offer you:
- Competitive salary (12 days off, 20 legals holidays...)
- Insurace (Group, Full DKV)
- Fees representation
- Meal vouchers (9 euros)
- Car and fuel card
- Trainings and Team Building
Join & Grow your career with us!