Description de l'offre d'emploi
Depuis plus de 30 ans, CENTUM T&S apporte conseil et expertise à ses clients dans le domaine de l'électronique embarquée.
CENTUM T&S est ainsi présent sur les marchés aéronautique, spatial, transports automobile et ferroviaire, défense, médical, industrie et énergie et télécom, avec des implantations fortes en Asie, en Europe et en Amérique du Nord.
- Define and lead all the in-house project activities related with Verification, Integration and Testing, either performed by a team in V&V department or delegated to experts in other Signaling departments. Cooperate tightly with Test & Commissioning to complement in-house with on-site testing activities.
- When Safety is involved, discuss and agree the overall V&V strategy with Safety Assurance Manager to ensure the achievement and demonstration of the requested safety targets.
- Share with Project Engineering Manager and Project Safety Assurance Manager the V&V strategy defined to deliver a validated solution and agree on requested budget and schedule of inputs and deliverables.
This role will require to:
- Define the Project Verification and Validation strategy in the V&V Plan, to ensure proper coverage and demonstration that customer and design requirements are met. Collect the contributions of all involved stakeholders (e.g. Test & Commissioning);
- Optimize allocation of tests in-house and on-site, favoring labs to anticipate results and increase efficiency and coverage;
- Define and agree V&V activity schedule
- Ensure the application and adherence to internal processes and applicable norms, methods & tools, requesting deviations whenever appropriate
- Define the project Requirement Validation Table (RVT) to demonstrate the validation of technical requirements;
- Organize and lead documental verification and reviews
- Manage full verification and validation of all configured functions, together with parameters and data produced on the project;
- Monitor and follow-up execution and reporting of activities delegated to experts in other departments
- Define needs, architecture and follow-up implementation of testbenches and analysis tools
- Represent Alstom in front of customers, partners and auditors, for instance to provide overview of Test strategy, progress, issues, risks and opportunities
- Manage functionally the Project Verification & Validation Team and ensure/control their deliverables for the project;
- Ensure independence of verification from design
- Select and manage subcontractors
- Cooperate with Test and Commissioning for the definition and followup of Site Acceptance Tests
Pré-requis du poste
- Master degree in Engineering or scientific relevant topics, you will have an experience in System Engineering or Safety Assurance
- At least 5-10years in relevant positions (systems / sub-systems integration, embedded equipment, electrotechnical product development) in a highly complex and normative environment would be a major asset
- Good command in French & English
- Good analytical skill and previous experience in test & integration are required, mandatory
- Design and data preparation processes understanding
- (Self) entrepreneurial
- Problem setting and problem solving
- Leadership, team motivator
- Sense of urgency
- Writing skills required: clarity, rigor, and concision
We offer you:
A competitive salary package and benefits (DKV, Group insurance, Car, fuel card, representation fees,...)