Integrated Logistics Support Manager H/F
Tubize, Wallonne, Région, BelgiqueIndustrialisation
Description de l'offre d'emploi
For more than 30 years, CENTUM T&S has provided advice and expertise to its customers in the field of embedded electronics.
CENTUM T&S is thus present in the aeronautics, space, automobile and rail transport, defense, medical, industry and energy and telecom markets, with strong locations in Asia, Europe and North America.
An active member of our Waterloo agency, you will be welcomed and supported by our technical community around electronics. Close to our customers, you bring your expertise to the assigned missions. These could be carried out with the support of our technical representatives.
Surrounded by a system designed to provide flexibility and responsiveness, you work on the technical issues facing new projects. Immersed in a rich and stimulating technical environment, your increase in skills and your ability to adapt will allow you to evolve within our group.
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) manager will be part of the service discipline department, which is responsible for delivering service solutions to Defence, Homeland security and Critical Operators. As part of your activities, you will be Work Package Manager (WPM) for the delivery of Initial Support Services of large acquisition contracts.
Main responsibilities :
- Manage the delivery of the initial support services work package including spare parts, special tools, documentation, training design, training scheduling,…
- Organise, manage and measure performance of subcontractor’s contribution to initial support services
- Organise review by customer of initial support services deliverables
- Schedule and monitor training sessions with customer representatives
- Assess customer satisfaction related to documentation and training
- Prepare transition to full operational services
Pré-requis du poste
- You are graduated with a Master of Engineering or Computer Science or in University, and you have experience in support and maintenance services
- ILS Experience in the Defence sector is an asset
- You are Fluent in French or/and Dutch and in English
- You are a leader willing to engage and develop your team through the use of collaborative work and challenging approaches.
- You are responsible and show a great sense of initiative
- You are convincing and persuasive
- You like to be involved with the customer
- You have good communication and relationship skills
What we offer :
A competitive salary and benefits such as insurance, meal vouchers, car and training...
Join us and grow your career with us !