Senior Systems Integrator Engineer H/F
Bruxelles, Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, BelgiqueSystémier
Description de l'offre d'emploi
For more than 30 years, CENTUM T&S has provided advice and expertise to its customers in the field of embedded electronics.
CENTUM T&S is thus present in the aeronautics, space, automobile and rail transport, defense, medical, industry and energy and telecom markets, with strong locations in Asia, Europe and North America.
An active member of our Waterloo agency, you will be welcomed and supported by our technical community around electronics. Close to our customers, you bring your expertise to the assigned missions. These could be carried out with the support of our technical representatives.
Surrounded by a system designed to provide flexibility and responsiveness, you work on the technical issues facing new projects. Immersed in a rich and stimulating technical environment, your increase in skills and your ability to adapt will allow you to evolve within our group.
Within the Network Management Directorate, the "Development & Delivery" service ensures the execution of all IT projects (application & infrastructure projects). The service addresses areas such as programme/project management, software development and maintenance, and
release management at corporate level.
- Oversee the integration and validation of the new digital products and legacy products from internal and external suppliers.
- Verify and validate deliverables (requirements, test procedures, etc.) from internal and external suppliers and manage the relation with those suppliers on these topics.
- Ensure that various validations (Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Test, etc.) are executed according to expectations.
- Record, report and escalate incidents identified during various validation phases
- Participate in release improvement activities and in the development of new working practices in collaboration with other teams.
- Contribute to the improvements of the continuous delivery regarding test automation in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with business units and the industry to provide the necessary environment to enable the iterative integration of the products.
- Test strategy and automatization
- Participation in Functional and Non-functional testing
- Agile development strategy
- Open source test tools (Selenium, Junit, Jmeter)
- Scripting language ksh, python, Java
- Database systems and SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment
- Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Software integration activities: integration, configuration and installation of complex applications in a LINUX environment
Pré-requis du poste
Required qualifications, experience & competencies :
- Completed university studies of 4 years in a relevant domain (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or completed relevant university studies of 3 years plus 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience to carry out the described tasks.
- Experience with the application of modern software integration and test methodologies and standards in large-scale software systems.
- Experience with system and software architectures.
- Understanding of Agile process and SAFe framework.
Required skills, knowledge & experience in :
- Test strategy and automatisation, Participation in Functional and Non-functional testing
- Agile development strategy
- Strong knowledge of open source test tools (Selenium, Junit, Jmeter)
- Experience with working with a scripting language ksh, python, Java
- Experience with database systems and SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment
- Experience with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with software integration activities: integration, configuration and installation of complex applications in a LINUX environment
- Microservice deployment (Ansible, docer, Nexus, Gradle)
Experience with the following systems and concepts would be an advantage :
- Mission critical systems
- ATM systems
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Technical drafting skills (English).
- Analytical thinking: You apply a methodical approach to complex information.
- Communication: You are able to foster two-way communication.
- Quality focus: You set and foster high quality standards.
- Planning & Organising: You know how to plan ahead and adapt as required.
- Teamwork: You foster teamwork.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result driven, readiness to change,
- Customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English (level C1) and French.
What we offer :
A competitive salary and benefits such as insurance, meal vouchers, car and training...
Join us and grow your career with us !