Mechatronic Manager H/F
Tubize, Wallonne, Région, BelgiqueMécanique
Description de l'offre d'emploi
CENTUM GROUP, A GLOBAL COMPANY CLOSE TO ITS CUSTOMERS
Our goal is to create value by contributing to the success of our customers by being their innovation partner, offering:
- Flexible Solutions tailored to the customer and project-specific requirements
- Design, manufacturing, and turn-key build specification services
- Product lifecycle management services
- Deep domain knowledge in high technology segments
- 2300 skilled professionals moved by quality and excellence
Today, the Centum Group’s offerings range from customized product design & development, manufacturing services and turnkey solutions for mission-critical applications. These solutions are offered through the key operating business units that work together to address the customer needs. Each business unit is led by a strong and experienced management team.
The primary role of the mechatronic manager is to manage a multi-disciplinary team (combination of mechanical, electronic, PCB, Component engineering), which includes administrative, managerial and strategical role. The mechatronic manager reports to the Head of Engineering.
- Define and tailor the processes, practices and tools according to Thales quality system;
- Review resource competences and manage resource availability and allocation;
- Manage work package budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget;
- Manage the delivery of prototypes according to the project planning;
- Provide regular reports and KPI to engineering manager and project management;
- Manage, coordinate and track the work execution throughout the project development life cycle;
- Contribute Hardware Engineering expertise and process knowledge to improve company objectives and processes, effectively communicating and gathering support for team members;
- Have a strong focus on people development. This is through daily coaching, mentoring, performance and development reviews;
Pré-requis du poste
Required level of studies and experience
- You have a Master's degree in Mechatronics Engineering or a related field;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in people management, preferably within high technology environment;
- Solid project management and technical leadership experience.
Knowledge and skills
- You are a manager who is willing to engage and develop your team through the use of collaborative work and challenging approaches;
- You love to share knowledge and help people develop, which enables you to be recognized as a great mentor and team-player;
- You are responsible and show a great sense of initiative;
- You have a passion for technologies, learning, and problem solving;
- You are fluent in writing and speaking French and English. Dutch is a plus;
- You understand the underlying technical stakes behind the different products and services offered within your area of responsibility;
- You have knowledge of project management, engineering processes, lifecycles, associated tools;
- You have the ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders to get things done;
If you are looking for :
- The solidity of a large Group
- The agility of a human-sized structure
- A company which at the forefront of innovation
- An environment that fosters personnel development of all collaborators and offers opportunities for evolution within an international group;
A competitive salary, eco vouchers, meal voucher, group insurance, DKV (insurance, dental), ...
Join & grow your career with us!